We have had a wonderful relaxing time at Luz do sol. The weather has been amazing and the villa suited all of our needs. There are so many places to eat you are spolit for choice and the food everywhere has been outstanding, We were greeted at the airport by Marco, the airport transfer driver at the airport when we arrived at the villa we were meet by Caroline, smiling and very welcoming, we arrived late afternoon and Caroine had done a shop for us for the next morning, and had arranged a take away of BBQ chicken with or without PRI pri, rice, chips, mixed salad, so tasty! all the stress was taken away, and the views…breathtaking sunset! the next day Caroline came up and mapped out all the wheelchair friendly resturants, boat rides, attractions, and loads more, the extra plus was the WAV was the icing on the cake! the whole week was just brill, you wont find another accessible villa like this..See you next year and thank you..Tina and Simon..xx
- Our first trip aboard
- A lovely secluded spot with beautiful views
- This is our 5th Stay.
- I’ve just returned from my second visit to Luz du Sol and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Absolutely beautiful villa in the most fabulous location.
- We have just returned from the most relaxing two week stay at Luz do Sol.
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019