I’ve just returned from my second visit to Luz du Sol and cannot recommend it highly enough. Planning a visit next year is the only way to manage the blues of not being sat in a shady armchair by the blooming Bougainvillea anymore! As a full time wheelchair user it’s amazing to find a home away from home with practical adaptions and access to equipment like shower wheelchairs, a pool hoist and Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. Caroline, the owner is wonderful and has invested time and consideration into creating a welcoming and beautiful villa. The villa has lovely outdoor seating areas and a good mix of shade and sun, which helps the solar heated pool feel like a warm bath! Being high up the views are wonderful, it’s so private and you get the benefit of the classic Algarve breeze. Everything is perfectly set up for nights around the big stone table, bqqing and watching the amazingly colourful sunsets. There’s a great variety of places to eat locally, including a fab PiriPiri that does takeaway as well as dine in. The location is perfect for exploring be it beaches, shops or beautiful old towns. Having a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle with the villa makes getting out so much easier both for me and my family. We chose this villa for its accessibility but it’s truly special and a place as a family we all love to be.Helen Moreton
- Our first trip aboard
- A lovely secluded spot with beautiful views
- This is our 5th Stay.
- I’ve just returned from my second visit to Luz du Sol and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Absolutely beautiful villa in the most fabulous location.
- We have just returned from the most relaxing two week stay at Luz do Sol.
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019