The fact this is our 5th visit says it all. We love it here and the independence it gives Clive (wheelchair user) in getting around, being able to get into the pool etc. The accessible beach at Vilamoura is our favourite day out. The lifeguards are always happy to help and take Clive in and out of the sea, tip go in the morning as they can´t take the sea chair out in high tide. Barbcoa restaurant was outstanding and we have also had a lovely meal at the Pri pri. Caroline is a Joy, we love her and she has been so helpful when we have had the odd incident or hospital visit with Clive. Thank you again for a lovely stay and see you next year! Siobhan, Nick and Clive xx
- Our first trip aboard
- A lovely secluded spot with beautiful views
- This is our 5th Stay.
- I’ve just returned from my second visit to Luz du Sol and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Absolutely beautiful villa in the most fabulous location.
- We have just returned from the most relaxing two week stay at Luz do Sol.
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019