We had the pleasure of staying in Carolines villa for two blissful weeks! We visited Portugal for the first time with our 15 year old son who has CP. and our two daughter and a carer. The villa is lovely amd spacious yet homely and comfortable. The pool was a huge hit and we were abel to get Alex in the pool using the pool hoist which he loved. Carolines lovely and friendly and nothing was any trouble. We had a faboulos and relaxing holiday and will certanly be returning next year. Lots of love Lindsay, Stu, and family.xx
- Our first trip aboard
- A lovely secluded spot with beautiful views
- This is our 5th Stay.
- I’ve just returned from my second visit to Luz du Sol and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Absolutely beautiful villa in the most fabulous location.
- We have just returned from the most relaxing two week stay at Luz do Sol.
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019