We had the pleasure of staying in Carolines villa for two blissful weeks! We visited Portugal for the first time with our 15 year old son who has CP. and our two daughter and a carer. The villa is lovely amd spacious yet homely and comfortable. The pool was a huge hit and we were abel to get Alex in the pool using the pool hoist which he loved. Carolines lovely and friendly and nothing was any trouble. We had a faboulos and relaxing holiday and will certanly be returning next year. Lots of love Lindsay, Stu, and family.xx
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol
- Absolutely love this place
- We spent a week here with family in October 2018
- Passámos alguns dias na Casa Luz do Sol e não podíamos sentir-nos mais satisfeitos.
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit