This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait! It’s become an annual highlight since we discovered it 5 years ago. The villa is fully equipped for anyone using a wheelchair or who is disabled and this makes it an easy break for both the disabled person and their carer. Caroline is always on hand if you need anything, which without question, adds a great assurance for anyone travelling with a vulnerable person. We are always a party of 5 or 6 and the house more than comfortably accommodates us all. We love our evenings BBQing, sat around the large outdoor dining table overlooking the great view out to the ocean. Caroline is a dedicated host, who goes above and beyond to ensure you have a wonderful stay. Can’t wait to be back there! Siobhan Craven-Robins
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol
- Absolutely love this place
- We spent a week here with family in October 2018
- Passámos alguns dias na Casa Luz do Sol e não podíamos sentir-nos mais satisfeitos.
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit
- Fabulous stay at Luz do sol