This was our second visit to the villa, as it has everything needed for an excellent accessible holiday. Caroline has really put great thought into making the holiday as stress-free as possible, from arranging the WAV pick-up from the airport to providing a Kangoo WAV for use by guests. This allowed us to go an explore the area and to have several chill-out days at the accessible beach in Vilamoura. The villa itself really makes a stay comfortable for a wheelchair user and has a fabulous location in the hills overlooking the Algarve and the sea at Quarteria and Vilamoura. Even if you do not wish to go out, the villa and it’s warm pool means a restful day can be had by just staying put. The location away from built-up areas means that it is very quiet and private. Caroline is very helpful and goes out of her way to ensure we all have a great holiday, with many suggestions for places to visit. But, she also respects our privacy and let’s us get on with using the villa to its full potential, but is on hand should we need assistance. Our thanks to Caroline for an excellent, stress-free holiday. We will be back.Derek Blackwell
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit
- Fabulous stay at Luz do sol
- Fantastic stay at Luz do sol
- My family has just had a wonderful 2-week holiday in Casa Luz do Sol
- Luz do sol is everything we could of wished for. xx
- We have just returned from one of the most relaxing, well serviced and enjoyable holidays we have ever had.
- A wonderful 2 weeks stay at Luz do sol
- Fabulous stay.
- Amazing stay at Luz do sol