This was our second visit to the villa, as it has everything needed for an excellent accessible holiday. Caroline has really put great thought into making the holiday as stress-free as possible, from arranging the WAV pick-up from the airport to providing a Kangoo WAV for use by guests. This allowed us to go an explore the area and to have several chill-out days at the accessible beach in Vilamoura. The villa itself really makes a stay comfortable for a wheelchair user and has a fabulous location in the hills overlooking the Algarve and the sea at Quarteria and Vilamoura. Even if you do not wish to go out, the villa and it’s warm pool means a restful day can be had by just staying put. The location away from built-up areas means that it is very quiet and private. Caroline is very helpful and goes out of her way to ensure we all have a great holiday, with many suggestions for places to visit. But, she also respects our privacy and let’s us get on with using the villa to its full potential, but is on hand should we need assistance. Our thanks to Caroline for an excellent, stress-free holiday. We will be back.Derek Blackwell
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol
- Absolutely love this place
- We spent a week here with family in October 2018
- Passámos alguns dias na Casa Luz do Sol e não podíamos sentir-nos mais satisfeitos.