Wow what a villa, so sad to leave today after two weeks of bliss. Caroline is very welcoming and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She has produced a very accessible property for wheelchair users. Pool is great, puppy great! weather is outstanding, I’m sure future holiday makers will love it as we’ve done…Pete and Teresa.
- I’ve just returned from my second visit to Luz du Sol and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Absolutely beautiful villa in the most fabulous location.
- We have just returned from the most relaxing two week stay at Luz do Sol.
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol