My family has just had a wonderful 2-week holiday in Casa Luz do Sol. We would totally agree with the comprehensive review posted earlier by Charlotte Player. The villa is spacious, with a view across the hills to the sea, and the garden and terraces offer both sun or shade. Apart from the well-equipped bedroom and bathroom for a wheelchair user, mobility highlights would be the ramps, pool lift and particularly the use of a WAV. Caroline was welcoming, friendly and provided good guidance on accessibility in the area. Although we didn’t need further support, we found it reassuring that should a medical issue occur she would be there to help and translate for us. We didn’t want to leave and look forward to returning!!! Graham
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol
- Absolutely love this place
- We spent a week here with family in October 2018
- Passámos alguns dias na Casa Luz do Sol e não podíamos sentir-nos mais satisfeitos.
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit
- Fabulous stay at Luz do sol