My family has just had a wonderful 2-week holiday in Casa Luz do Sol. We would totally agree with the comprehensive review posted earlier by Charlotte Player. The villa is spacious, with a view across the hills to the sea, and the garden and terraces offer both sun or shade. Apart from the well-equipped bedroom and bathroom for a wheelchair user, mobility highlights would be the ramps, pool lift and particularly the use of a WAV. Caroline was welcoming, friendly and provided good guidance on accessibility in the area. Although we didn’t need further support, we found it reassuring that should a medical issue occur she would be there to help and translate for us. We didn’t want to leave and look forward to returning!!! Graham
- Our first trip aboard
- A lovely secluded spot with beautiful views
- This is our 5th Stay.
- I’ve just returned from my second visit to Luz du Sol and cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Absolutely beautiful villa in the most fabulous location.
- We have just returned from the most relaxing two week stay at Luz do Sol.
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019