“Just returned from an excellent stay at Luz do Sol, a group of four including a teenager in a wheelchair. The property is a delight and access well thought through. The property wasn’t designed to be accessible so there is one internal ramp (low and shallow but worth knowing for someone self-propelling) and a couple outside, but we had no problems with this. The accessible bedroom and bathroom have plenty of space in and it was great to have equipment available including a hoist and shower chair. Having the WAV was great, far less bother than trying to source something ourselves. And Caroline couldn’t do enough to help us, a mine of information. Would strongly recommend this property. “
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit
- Fabulous stay at Luz do sol
- Fantastic stay at Luz do sol
- My family has just had a wonderful 2-week holiday in Casa Luz do Sol
- Luz do sol is everything we could of wished for. xx
- We have just returned from one of the most relaxing, well serviced and enjoyable holidays we have ever had.
- A wonderful 2 weeks stay at Luz do sol
- Fabulous stay.
- Amazing stay at Luz do sol