“Just returned from an excellent stay at Luz do Sol, a group of four including a teenager in a wheelchair. The property is a delight and access well thought through. The property wasn’t designed to be accessible so there is one internal ramp (low and shallow but worth knowing for someone self-propelling) and a couple outside, but we had no problems with this. The accessible bedroom and bathroom have plenty of space in and it was great to have equipment available including a hoist and shower chair. Having the WAV was great, far less bother than trying to source something ourselves. And Caroline couldn’t do enough to help us, a mine of information. Would strongly recommend this property. “
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol
- Absolutely love this place
- We spent a week here with family in October 2018
- Passámos alguns dias na Casa Luz do Sol e não podíamos sentir-nos mais satisfeitos.
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit