Hi Guy’s, (C5/6 Complete) I’ve just got back from a fantastic week in the Algarve (Newcastle 3hrs, Stanstead 2hrs). After a short 30 min airport transfer, we arrived at this amazing villa, fully accessible with equipment, pool lift, shower chairs, and hoists. Sleeps 7 adults in various combinations. We made good use of the wheelchair accessible vehicle to get to the local shops, bars, and restaurants. Loads to do for all tastes, beaches, water parks, golf, nightlife all within 30-45mins of the villa. Excellent weather year round. Well worth checking out! David Pells
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol
- Absolutely love this place
- We spent a week here with family in October 2018
- Passámos alguns dias na Casa Luz do Sol e não podíamos sentir-nos mais satisfeitos.
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit