We spent a week here with family in October 2018. The villa is fully accessible for wheelchair users. It is in a beautiful quiet setting in the hills and not far (a short drive) from amenities in Almancil. There are plenty of good restaurants if you want to eat out or excellent cooking facilities in the villa if you want to stay in. The villa is clean and tidy and there are plenty of towels. The pool is lovely and even has a hoist for disabled visitors if required. The owner, Caroline, is extremely helpful and welcoming and always available should you require any assistance or help during your stay. Having the Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle is a real bonus and we were able to get out and about very easily. The weather was a very pleasant mid-twenties and perfect at this time of year. I can recommend this as a perfect location and villa to stay and hopefully we will be able to return again in the future. Graham Parker
- Passámos alguns dias na Casa Luz do Sol e não podíamos sentir-nos mais satisfeitos.
- 5 stars fully accessible villa.
- Returning visit
- Fabulous stay at Luz do sol
- Fantastic stay at Luz do sol
- My family has just had a wonderful 2-week holiday in Casa Luz do Sol
- Luz do sol is everything we could of wished for. xx
- We have just returned from one of the most relaxing, well serviced and enjoyable holidays we have ever had.
- A wonderful 2 weeks stay at Luz do sol
- Fabulous stay.