We spent a week here with family in October 2018. The villa is fully accessible for wheelchair users. It is in a beautiful quiet setting in the hills and not far (a short drive) from amenities in Almancil. There are plenty of good restaurants if you want to eat out or excellent cooking facilities in the villa if you want to stay in. The villa is clean and tidy and there are plenty of towels. The pool is lovely and even has a hoist for disabled visitors if required. The owner, Caroline, is extremely helpful and welcoming and always available should you require any assistance or help during your stay. Having the Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle is a real bonus and we were able to get out and about very easily. The weather was a very pleasant mid-twenties and perfect at this time of year. I can recommend this as a perfect location and villa to stay and hopefully we will be able to return again in the future. Graham Parker
- We have just returned from the most relaxing two week stay at Luz do Sol.
- My partner and I have just returned from a wonderful week at Luz do Sol. August 2021
- We have just returned from an amazing 2 week stay in the Luz Do Sol villa in Portugal. July 2021
- There are so many considerations when travelling with a disability
- We have just enjoyed a week’s family holiday at Villa Luz do Sol, 7th June 2019
- We are currently (15/5/19) holidaying at Luz Do Sol in Portugal & it is everything the website says/shows it is
- This year we will be returning for our 4th stay at Luz Do Sol and can’t wait!
- I am a repeat visitor to Luz do Sol
- Absolutely love this place
- We spent a week here with family in October 2018